It is time for another edition of
Random Thoughts from the Mad Mommy!
Here are some of the random thoughts that have plagued me lately…
1. Why are all the toys in the living-room?
2. Why does stepping on a toy hurt so f’reakin’ MUCH?!
3. I think my kids strategically place toys in an attempt to thwart me.
4. GIRL SCOUT COOKIE TIME!
5. It’s ok for me to have another heaping bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy. It’s comforting.
6. Why does my son’s hand constantly end up on his penis? Is that a male thing?!
7. I hate the dentist!
8. Pain is the most aggravating feeling that a person deals with.
9. Why does my daughter scream like a banshee and then laugh? It’s not funny. At all.
10. Why did I have children?
11. Why is there poop on the wall?!
12. Why are there constant skid marks in my son’s underwear?!
13. Don’t throw yogurt at the dog!!!
14. Why do children speak, cry, argue and play at such a high decibel?
15. I think kids are genetically engineered to be cute, so that we won’t kill them.
Care to share some of your random thoughts with me?